- Entering the castle gardens for visitors is possible daily from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm (The castle gardens are opened daily from 7.00 am to 6.30 pm)
- Access to the castle gardens:
Main entrance (P1) – opened daily from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Entrance Reitstall (P2) – opened daily from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Entrance Erholungszentrum (P3) – opened daily from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Please note: The castle gardens are closed in the nights and will be locked daily at 6.30 pm. Staying inside the castle gardens at night is prohibited!
- Always take a FFP2 Mouth-Nose protection mask with you!
- Please keep distance, at least 2m to all the other visitors and our employees!
- Wearing a FFP2 Mouth-Nose protection mask is obligatory in all toilettes.
- Museum at Franzensburg castle is closed until Mai 1st, 2021
- The Shop at Franzensburg castle will be opened on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday. Only 2 persons allowed.
- The boat rental is closed until further notice.
- The scenic train is operating from March 27th, 2021, please note the guidelines on site.
For your own welfare and for the welfare of our employees please take care about all the official specifications prescribed by the Austrian government. Thanks for your esteemed cooperation!
We wish your a pleasent stay!
Schloss Laxenburg Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Date: March 22nd, 2021